Who we are
Genium4 Limited are a private limited company registered in the UK, company number 11545229. We offer cyber security consulting services to commercial organisations across the world. Our website address is: www.genium4.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
There are two ways that personal information may be collected about you whilst using this website:
1. Contact forms
You can enter personal information into the contact form at www.genium4.com/contact or at the bottom of any other page on our site. Through this form we may collect your:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Anything else you type into the message
When you press ‘submit’, this information is sent via email to email@example.com and will be held in our mail servers, hosted by Google. This information will be available to employees of Genium4 and will be used by them to contact you about your enquiry. It will not be shared with any other parties.
2. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your rights over your personal information
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018, you have certain rights over your personal information. To exercise any of these rights over the information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to:
- Be informed. You should always know how a company / person is processing your data, what they are doing with it and why. We inform you by using a short notice on our contact form and a banner on our website. If you would like more details, please contact us using the email address above.
- Access your data. At any time, you can request to see all data that a company holds about you and they must respond within 30 days.
- Rectify your data. If you believe any of the data we hold about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected.
- Erase your data. You can choose which data we hold about you and which we don’t.
- Restrict processing. You can choose exactly how your data is used and for what purposes.
- Object to processing. You can stop your data from being used for a specific purpose.
We do not conduct conduct any automated decision making or profiling using your personal information.
If you believe we have not appropriately managed the protection of your information, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com and we will do our best to rectify the issue. If you are still dissatisfied with our data protection, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO regulates the use of personal information within the UK and can be contacted via their website: www.ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
How to contact us
If you would like to speak to us about your information, or anything else, please use the contact form below, or send us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you.